Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the rockhouse trail system connect to any other trail systems? Or I am locked in at this location. Heading there mid next week and just wondering what I'm up against

·
Registered
196 Posts
No, not yet. Was up there last year and it's all by itself. If you stay at Ashland resort you can hit three trail systems and the outlaw trails. Way IMO

·
Registered
718 Posts
There are no connecting trail systems at Rockhouse, but you shouldn't get bored unless you are there more than 3 days.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You're not going to be far from Bear Wallow. Though they aren't connected you can ride both and not have to travel very far at all.

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
They are in the process of connecting rockhouse trailhead and buffalo mountain trailhead, will be the end os summer before its finished but they are working on it now. When you coming down i live about a mile from the rockhouse trailhead.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Get someone local to show you the outlaw trails around Rockhouse! Some great trails.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spoke to a another forum member that went to rockhouse last week and based on a thread about twin hollow campground, which is where we were staying, we have canceled the trip. I suggested Ashland but nobody was interested. Looks like I'll have to wait till spring

1 - 7 of 7 Posts