Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all just wanted to post my progress pics of my custom install,been working on it for about a week now..hope you all like it !!:)

my components are as follows:
(2) sets of rf 6.5 speakers(power edition)
(1) 10" r2 subwoofer
(1)rf prime 600-5 amp
(1) rf 7 ban digital equalizer
(1)ipod volume control
(1) rf wiring kit and speaker wire
(1)custom fiberglass speaker enclosure i built for between the seats
(1)nuclear power battery

pic of some of the goodies!

ok here she is before we stripped her down!

now shes naked!:)

Let the install begin!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
well being as my amp is really big i had to mount it on the passengers side of the dash, and welded up my own custom amp rack as shown here...also got a little bit of the speaker wire hooked up also!

got all the power wire ,ground ,and remote hooked up also and threw on some wire loomes to clean it up a tad

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
now today i just started glassing my custom box that i made for between my seats ...ill post a couple pics of that...sorry dont have any pics of me making the mdf frame...i wrapped the whole box in fleece, stapled it all around the edges then hit it with a fiberglass resin and hardner to harden up the fleece...

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Sounds great.. For some reason I cant get any pics to work

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya melon they are a pain in the you know what ..im trying to post more pics right now of my enclosure but its taking its sweet ol' time haha

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Are you using photobucket? Thats what i have to use.. But im computer illiterate

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
naa im having my wife send the pics from her phone to her email...then im copying the url and then pasting it in here...if that makes any sence to you?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i will post more pics when my computer seems to let me ...and more progress pics as i go along! back to working on the rzr i go

·
Mr. Impulse
2,065 Posts
No, not sure? Never had a problem, but might be something with my connection? I'm out of town. For curiosity, is everyone else seeing his pics?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The pictures aren't showing because they aren't hosted anywhere outside your personal computer.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Mr. Impulse
2,065 Posts
Thought maybe I was crazy! I always like to see others goodies! Upload to photobucket the copy and past the image code using the insert image button. We wanna see. Lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahhh sorry guys hadnt a clue ..here i thought all my pics were up was wondering why nobody commented on them haha...let me try and do the phtobucket thing real quick...sorry about the wait just got off of work...gimme a bit ill try and post them

1 - 20 of 53 Posts