Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up a 2011 RZR in Camo on Saturday and I love it so far. I am wanting some rock sliders but do not want to loose any ground clearance. I want something that is tight fitting (similar to the Holz), but I want them in black. Anybody point me in the right direction???? Thanks!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I got the ummi? Plastic skids amazing. Stock skid suck balls

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like these. You would have to paint them. They are tight to the machine and no loss of grand clearance.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Have you looked at Trail Armor? The have a nice rock slider.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like the trail armor ones except for the price tag haha. Does anybody make ones similar to them any cheaper?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats cool!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
How much are the Trail Armor ones?

Big-R, how much where yours?

·
Registered
573 Posts
How much are the Trail Armor ones?

Big-R, how much where yours?
I bought mine on E-bay. You get them for $100 or less if you bid on them.

I like these. You would have to paint them. They are tight to the machine and no loss of grand clearance.

I like these but don't they only lip under about an inch?
Yes they only lip under an inch. But if you have Full under skids then you are in good shape.

·
Registered
70 Posts
if they only lip under an inch where do they bolt up to, the factory bolt holes looking also just got my new 2011 rsr s, by the way will these work on the s?

·
Registered
573 Posts
if they only lip under an inch where do they bolt up to, the factory bolt holes looking also just got my new 2011 rsr s, by the way will these work on the s?
They do bolt up in the factory holes. They will fit a S but they slide under the flairs so I cut about an inch off of mine.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
have you looked at the polaris ones. i have those and they don't really take away much ground clearance and also with the tube on the outside you can bang up against trees and what not and bounce off of them. i have beat the tar out of mine and they have held up great

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I like the Polaris ones I'm just afraid of loosing ground clearance. I noticed the ones by SuperATV look just like the Polaris ones and are only 89 bucks!! I like that price haha. However I did see a set of black SLP sliders on a RZR at the dealer today and they did look good. Decisions...decisions.....

You got any pics of how yours mount up underneath?

·
Registered
254 Posts
have you looked at the polaris ones. i have those and they don't really take away much ground clearance and also with the tube on the outside you can bang up against trees and what not and bounce off of them. i have beat the tar out of mine and they have held up great
I have the Polaris sliders and while they offer decent side protection, the bottoms constantly get caught up on rocks and tree roots.
I want to replace them with a slider that wraps underneath and then add side sliders like Bilinvic.

Vince

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We'll have UHMW rock slider's available for the RZR in the next few days. They will cover an area very similar to the aluminum ones in this thread but be made of black UHMW which is lighter and much slicker than aluminum.
Any pics yet? Also what kinda price range we looking at???

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
We'll have UHMW rock slider's available for the RZR in the next few days. They will cover an area very similar to the aluminum ones in this thread but be made of black UHMW which is lighter and much slicker than aluminum.
Any pics yet? Also what kinda price range we looking at???

Retail will be $139 a set, forum member price will be $124 a set. Should have pictures up this evening.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts