Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get rock sliders for my 570 but I want to stay at 50 " width. I want the best protection I can get but the width is important. What do you guys use or recommend?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I went with the factory utv on my 800.
They are uhmw and mount tight to the rocker panel so no increased width.
They work well for me.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does the FUTV sliders attach and do the provide any additional under belly protection?

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
No, they don't provide any belly protection. For that you want the skid plate system. The rock sliders are independant, and only provide protection to the sill plates of your RZR. Take it from me, if you want true protection from the hazards of trail riding, put on the full set from front to back and ride with peace of mind over all that nasty stuff!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
No, they don't provide any belly protection. For that you want the skid plate system. The rock sliders are independant, and only provide protection to the sill plates of your RZR. Take it from me, if you want true protection from the hazards of trail riding, put on the full set from front to back and ride with peace of mind over all that nasty stuff!
Essential.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
I forgot to add, they attatch to the existing holes in your RZR, on the outer edges of the factory skid plate. No extra holes to drill.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info guys!
I am going to get the a arm guards and the sliders to start and probably the belly skids down the line. I hope the new thicker oem skids hold for a while.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I am going to get the a arm guards and the sliders to start and probably the belly skids down the line. I hope the new thicker oem skids hold for a while.
Best value is the "ultimate" system from FUTV, they have a one piece skid plate, you get A-Arm protectors and they throw in the fuel tank shield, which I think is very important. It ain't cheap by any means, but you will fully appreciate the quality and the fit when you get it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Best value is the "ultimate" system from FUTV, they have a one piece skid plate, you get A-Arm protectors and they throw in the fuel tank shield, which I think is very important. It ain't cheap by any means, but you will fully appreciate the quality and the fit when you get it.
I agree but my toy budget is a little short now saying I just got the RZR.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked myself ( and my wife) into the FUTV ultimate protection. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am going to get Atv Guru front bumper eventually. Does any one have that setup or any fitment issues?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Factory UTV we have run the crap out of ours about 4000 miles of rocks, sand, mud, tree roots and Moab. They still look great.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put the rock sliders on from Polaris....but wish I had got the skid plates to cover the bottem instead......had 2 sticks come through....one on passenger floorboard...and one under my seat.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have had great service from my UTV Tech armor and sliders.
Hey how are those sliders do they cover the whole floorboard? And if you don't mind how much were they?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have this system on my 800 and it has more than paid for itself. This should be the first upgrade unless you ride sand.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
The utv tech do cover the whole floorboards. I have pictures in earlier threads. As for cost I can't say since they used mine for a prototype and did them all for free.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts