Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
7,432 Posts
I think its going to be an awesome machine once they can get production and get the bugs worked out. They are impressive in person. He's definitely been the butt of a ton of industry jokes in the last few years, but it'll happen. Yeah....its been a loooong time coming, but a lot of that is just bad timing with a start-up company and the whole Covid supply chain nightmare that we're all still dealing with.

RG may not be everybody's cup of tea, but that dude knows how to build machines. Some people don't realize this, but none of us would be on this site if it wasn't for him. He changed the game about 20 years ago when teamed up with the Polaris engineers to design "Robby-Z-Ride" or the "RZR" for short.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
@Goshe ... Yeah my machine can handle that no problem . What was so impressive for you , the 4 foot high ramp jump or the mega rumble strips he was coasting over .... super impressive :rolleyes: 😂
You might want to look a little closer lol.
Personally I have never cared for RG but I have know and raced with him since he was a kid and realize his talent in the dirt and do believe his product will be superior. Again share a video of your machine landing off a ramp like that.
If you run in the desert get one, it WILL outperform anything the big 4 have out there. If you run in the mountains it may be overkill. One things for sure, don't bash it till you drive it!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Personally I have never cared for RG but I have know and raced with him since he was a kid and realize his talent in the dirt and do believe his product will be superior. Again share a video of your machine landing off a ramp like that.
If you run in the desert get one, it WILL outperform anything the big 4 have out there. If you run in the mountains it may be overkill. One things for sure, don't bash it till you drive it!!
I sure as Hell wouldn't praise it yet either.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts

I never bashed the Speed machine . I just posted a factual video that I found somewhat humorous with all the hype of how indestructible it is
Going riding this weekend and I have much more important things to do then waste time arguing with you.
How does the old saying go ..Don't get in a pissing match with a skunk :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2019 RZR XP4 1000 “Doc RZR” & 2022 RZR 200 EFI "The Cub""
537 Posts
Son-in-law took his new Turbo R, 100% stock except sway bars disconnected, over the Rubicon trail.

NO damage except scraped paint.

On the way home we stopped at Sand Mt and he jumped the crap out of it on the dunes and then took it out for a 50 miles loop in the desert.

No issues, no problems, and you can say anything you want but until I see honest shootouts and reviews I will be withholding judgement on the best machine.

Sky Tire Cloud Vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
I welcome the competition and innovation into the market. In the end, hopefully it filters down through all of the companies to us end users.

Old people, remember the 70's quality of the Detroit big 3? Things got much better when the "Japanese Junk" cars started to dominate the market. Even now with the "Korean garbage" taking market share.

30 Years ago, I'd gamble people would say, " No way am I buying a tractor built in a 3rd world nation, especially India" How many Mahindra owners on the forum? :giggle:

The list goes on but you get my point. JMHO

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's a desert machine!!!
So is my Pro R but it walks up the mountain trails at Windrock In East Tennessee.
oh and then there’s this from busted knuckle. Yes it has 37” tires but that’s the point. Everything else is stock and nothing broke.
and what about this beat down. Similar to but much more severe than RG’s docile parking lot demo at Sand sports super show. Except it didn’t break

·
Premium Member
2021 PXP4 Ultimate
802 Posts
I welcome the competition and innovation into the market. In the end, hopefully it filters down through all of the companies to us end users.

Old people, remember the 70's quality of the Detroit big 3? Things got much better when the "Japanese Junk" cars started to dominate the market. Even now with the "Korean garbage" taking market share.

30 Years ago, I'd gamble people would say, " No way am I buying a tractor built in a 3rd world nation, especially India" How many Mahindra owners on the forum? :giggle:

The list goes on but you get my point. JMHO
Speaking of mahindra, I so bad want one of these. Just have to think of a good enough justification to the boss……

41 - 55 of 55 Posts