Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, they will be AND ARE BEING built in Texas. Yes ONE of their Showrooms is in Havasu and there are others. There are also a growing bunch of dealers around the country. And yes , I have one ordered thru one of the Oregon Dealers, South Pacific Motorsports in Albany. They have ordered many units at the prices that the units started at. They are having parts issues like all manufacturers are having presently but are very close to production. And yes, they are the real thing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Every day that goes buy without a product is another day towards the demise of the "Speed'. I always thought it was a scam project but the now the competition and external issues have doomed this illusion.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Every day that goes buy without a product is another day towards the demise of the "Speed'. I always thought it was a scam project but the now the competition and external issues have doomed this illusion.
I don't think it's a scam, I think it takes time to build production race cars. I also think they are feeling the COVID shortage like everyone else.

·
The Lone Rzr
3,967 Posts
I gave up hoping to see one.
Been watching this thread for 2 years, 117 pages, 6k replies and 227k views lol
People have deposits on them
Still no car

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I gave up hoping to see one.
Been watching this thread for 2 years, 117 pages, 6k replies and 227k views lol
People have deposits on them
Still no car
I hear ya. I have a friend who has one on order and he's anxious but he's also building a new 5 car so he doesn't have time to worry about it hahaha.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Perfection takes time people so wait for an amazing product coming to your area soon 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸💯
As I understand it a Chinese company will be producing a lot of the parts and it will be assembled in Texas. It will still be light years better than anything in the industry, at least for the desert anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Love to see your machines do that lol.
@Goshe ... Yeah my machine can handle that no problem . What was so impressive for you , the 4 foot high ramp jump or the mega rumble strips he was coasting over .... super impressive :rolleyes: 😂

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
also doesn't look like those rear axles will fare very well if they contact anything ever, but maybe its ok because i bet that trailing arm and hub are bulletpr..............oh yeah. 3:13 in the video.

somebody: i cant wait for honda to make a sport side by side.............ends up back in a rzr
somebody: i cant wait for yamaha to make a sport side by side...........ends up back in a rzr
somebody: i cant wait for a speed side by side......................

21 - 40 of 55 Posts