Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be leaving Houston early Saturday morning for a big ride at River Run ATV park located in Jacksonville, Texas! If you would like to meet up and ride just let me know! We are just going to wing it as to when we will be returning to H-town. So fill up that cooler, grab your waterproof camera, sunblock, and lets go play in the mud! :pepper1: Action shots comming soon...:popcorn:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:drive1:The park is very nice, it has indoor hot showers, RV & tent camping, bike wash, miles and miles of trails, tons of water spots, etc. Here is the link http://riverrunpark.com/ There are tons of trees so even if it's sunny we shouldn't bake, LOL. Several folks are bringing their kids as well for the ride. Gonna be a BLAST! :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Is it time to roll yet? We will get some good video to post. Going to be a blast. O yeah. Thanks gunny

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The weather for Jacksonville, Tx on Saturday will be SUNNY with a high of 92 and a low of 68 with rain today thru Thursday...PERFECT! :ride:

·
Registered
56 Posts
our group is planning a trip but its still in the air....i mentioned this though lets see what happens..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Word has it that they will be digging a pit on the high line this weekend and pumping alot of water from the river to flood it,and doing alot of limb clearing after the timber co. clear cut some lanes around the mountain area,some of the trails were blocked from fallin trees and limbs but still enough trails to ride,park still has alot mud to wallow in,was there last saturday and had a awesome time,a new rope swing is to be put up this weekend also.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it time to leave yet?!?! I can't WAIT!:ride:Good ridin' with good friends!:headbang:

·
Speed Junkie
2 Posts
Should be a good ride... Weather looks perfect..

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay Folks...we are all meeting at 6:30ish Saturday morning at the Hooters on 45 & 1960. We will roll out as soon as everyone shows up. We have a good size group going! It will take aprox 3 hours to get there and I'm sure we will get breakfast/gas along the way. :bike4_smilie:

The weekend weather for River Run will be:

FRIDAY - 40% chance of the wet stuff...WOO-HOO!:headbang:
SATURDAY - Mostly sunny. High of 89, low of 61. PERFECT for camping!:tent6:
SUNDAY - Sunny. High of 91, low of 69.

We are SO excited and can't wait to meet everyone and go be big kids in the mud! :pepper1:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just letting you guys know that there will be a few of us at MUDCREEK park. It is down the road from RiverRun. It is a bigger park and lots of mud. If you guys get a chance come visit. Look for the banner of Diry Intentions Offroad.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been up since 4am...is it time to leave yet?!?!? Gonna be a BLAST! :ride:

·
Registered
412 Posts
There were ways around the swamp but it was deeeeep....My new Can AM XMR was a champ.We will be back in Crosby soon.How did your ride go? The video is being edited right now as I type.When I post the video tomorrow I will also put up some video...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The camera cord is at Tom's work...lots of cool stuff we need to upload! Here are just a few...lots more to come SOON! :popcorn:

Just a little Action Shot...

GOIN' DEEP! Gary & Tom on the way to help me float to the side...

Lisa & I...LOVIN' THAT MUD! I think she wants a RZR now...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Amanda...such a Sweetheart, and showin' those boys how to do it right! :)

Kathy & John - havin' a ton of fun playin' in the mud! :ride:

Lisa & I - Just bein' Big Kids in the swamp! Hehehe...good stuff! :headbang:

·
Registered
56 Posts
crosby was fun.. three rzr's and one rhino went in our group...a lot of others but not too crowded...we took a total of five pics and ill try and post them in a bit..

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! =) You guys should go next time!

·
Registered
388 Posts
WTF Im gonna move.

All that rides with me around here is Big Bearded Beer Gut Bums with Guns and Beer.

You guys got Beautiful Women with big smiles on their faces WTF............Over

1 - 20 of 46 Posts