Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rims and Tires F/S or Trade 14" MotoSport Alloy

For Sale or Trade $500
Will trade for 2010 or 2011 "NEW"or very near it RZR S Take Off rims and tires. No Plugs,patches or cuts.

RIM 14" MotoSport Alloy M9 Patriot wheels +10mm offset 12x7x14 (all 4 same size)

Each rim has minor scratches and small scrapes on the outer lip of rim from normal use. These tires have no plugs, patches or cuts.There not perfect but in very good condition.
Center caps included forgot to include in picture.
Link to manufacture literature:
M9 Patriot - Utility ATV Wheel

TIRE EFX Motogrip Front 26x9x14 Rear 26x11x14

Tread condition is excellent compare to manufactures picture.
No Plugs gashes or cuts only minor signs of wear.
Link to manufacturer literature:
Quad ATV Tires - EFX Moto Grip

Can provide more detailed pictures of each rim and tire upon request.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need the extra tire sidewall that you get from using a 12" rim and tire. I also prefer the bighorn tread pattern for the terrain I'm riding now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure of the difference between stock rims and the patriots but measuring from outside of tire to outside of tire with holz +4 lt it's 61-1/2" wide. I believe yours will be the same. Maybe ask around the forum for a comparison between -47mm offset vs stock.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I put a post out asking about these and if they would fit. I would also look at selling the tires right away and buying bighorns again or xtr's or some thing else. By the way mine only have 500 miles and front left tire does have a plug in inner side wall. But it hasn't lost a pound of pressure. It's been like that sense 200 some miles.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I put a post out asking about these and if they would fit. I would also look at selling the tires right away and buying bighorns again or xtr's or some thing else. By the way mine only have 500 miles and front left tire does have a plug in inner side wall. But it hasn't lost a pound of pressure. It's been like that sense 200 some miles.
Thanks, but I'm really only interested in "new" take off's or ones with very few miles and definitely NO plugs in the sidewall.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure of the difference between stock rims and the patriots but measuring from outside of tire to outside of tire with holz +4 lt it's 61-1/2" wide. I believe yours will be the same. Maybe ask around the forum for a comparison between -47mm offset vs stock.
Just realized I was calling these rims -47mm offset.

I was wrong they are +10mm
damn it.....
:shtf1:

·
Registered
132 Posts
you still have tires and wheels?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am in Georgia and just bought these tires with the diesel wheel and have only run them once now cause of a broken axle. I have a friend who is wanting some too. are you firm on $500 . I dont have anything for a rzr s to trade but I have stock wheels and tire from a 2010 LE rzr , roll cage, all stock suspension and axles. 1.5 inch billet spacers and a 2 brothers slip on exhaust .If any of this sparks you. Or if you know anyone who is looking for this stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts