Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so the wife has put in that she isnt going to like having a radio in the RzR. Her and I listen to different music. She calls my music angry screaming music. I call hers dope smoking depressing music, so we have different tastes lol...

My play list includes:

Deuce
Incubus
Red Light Candle
Disturbed
Chevelle
Avenge Sevefold
Tool
System of a Down
Korn
My Darkest Days
Kid Rock
linkin Park
Seether
Staind

And music of this nature.

Her playlist includes:

lots of 70s and 80s music
blue brothers
queen
lots of country

and stuff like this.

Question is do you mix your music with your wifes or do you run your own music?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like her choice of music better...need pic of wife :)

Get her an MP3 player and a set of headphones...

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Keep it very simple... Happy wife, happy life!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Run your own music!! Your the driver, right!!!
:rofl3:with my wife(of 40 yrs) I would put in 2 music players and headsets, good thing we both don't like music when riding the rzr, would cost too much, LOL and IMO both of you only have some good music, :rofl3: but enjoy the 2 players.:)
Frank

·
Registered
395 Posts
Get her headphones, lol I can imagine tryin to dig out of a pit with sonny and Cher in my ear. Baddest rzr in the world would lose cool points for that.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get her headphones, lol I can imagine tryin to dig out of a pit with sonny and Cher in my ear. Baddest rzr in the world would lose cool points for that.
Yeah, my point exactly and she has that music. I was thinking of allowing some of her music that I could tolerate, but I don't know.

H

·
0 Posts
Man thats a tough one..maybe let her listen to some of her songs as long as no one is around to hear it lol. Guess I'm lucky my wife like all kinds of music..and she knows what I can and can't tolerate.

·
Registered
385 Posts
i'm not even engaged yet, and i already know this.

thankfully the gf likes texas country and country. i listen to nothing but texas country(shit you never hear on the radio for the most part)...i'm slowly winning and wooing her over to the good stuff.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bingo! I've gone through several hobbies/toys looking for something she enjoys too, now that I've found it I wouldn't care what she wants to listen to.. The answer would be YES Dear!
I resemble that except I have been through several wives looking for one that enjoys my toys/hobbies and now that I've found one I will not install a sound system. :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Bingo! I've gone through several hobbies/toys looking for something she enjoys too, now that I've found it I wouldn't care what she wants to listen to.. The answer would be YES Dear!
I resemble that except I have been through several wives looking for one that enjoys my toys/hobbies and now that I've found one I will not install a sound system. :)
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Put in Barry Manilow's greatest hits and play it all the way through.
You both will be so happy when it stops you will be willing to listen to whatever each other wants to play.

Doug

·
Registered
244 Posts
Still waiting for pic of wife..............:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 49 Posts