Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I took a shorter than expected riding trip to Richfield Utah to ride the Pauite trail system. Our 2010 RZR ran flawless. Hope you enjoy the pics.

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Yup I see Richfield, Big rock candy Mtn, And Jorg. in Richfield. So why was the trip short.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup I see Richfield, Big rock candy Mtn, And Jorg. in Richfield. So why was the trip short.
Yup you got it....Our trip was cut short because our 16 year old Toy Fox Terrier had gotten real sick and we had to turn around and rush back home to him. We had to end up putting him to sleep...the worst day of my life by far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yup you got it....Our trip was cut short because our 16 year old Toy Fox Terrier had gotten real sick and we had to turn around and rush back home to him. We had to end up putting him to sleep...the worst day of my life by far.
mister dont know you but I very sorry to hear about your Toy Fox Terrier, they become part of the family which makes it just like loosing a family member. Sorry again for your lose.

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Very sorry about the dog.

Doesn't help, but our last trip from California to Utah Jamboree to ride wife said leave em home, I don't want to sit with them in a park. I decided to take our dogs to Richfield, leave them with the vet at the Fair grounds save a lot over leaving them home and enjoy them for 3/4 of the days we were on the trip. None of that is to ignore your loss, you may have another dog though, and that's an alternative for critter enjoyment

·
Registered
871 Posts
Great pics!! Looks like you covered quite a bit of ground. We're headed up there this weekend to ride. Have the leaves started to change yet?

Jorgensen's is where I bought my RZR last July. :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mister dont know you but I very sorry to hear about your Toy Fox Terrier, they become part of the family which makes it just like loosing a family member. Sorry again for your lose.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. He was just like a family member and more. We called him our son...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very sorry about the dog.

Doesn't help, but our last trip from California to Utah Jamboree to ride wife said leave em home, I don't want to sit with them in a park. I decided to take our dogs to Richfield, leave them with the vet at the Fair grounds save a lot over leaving them home and enjoy them for 3/4 of the days we were on the trip. None of that is to ignore your loss, you may have another dog though, and that's an alternative for critter enjoyment
Thank you, yes we do have another dog at home but it's my mother-in-laws dog. We are going to get another Toy Fox Terrier.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pics!! Looks like you covered quite a bit of ground. We're headed up there this weekend to ride. Have the leaves started to change yet?

Jorgensen's is where I bought my RZR last July. :)
Yes we did cover a lot of grounds in 2 1/2 days, over 300 miles so that was good. The leaves were just starting to turn, it should be real nice now. Jorgensen's is a great dealership, lots of nice RZR's there and good service.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Sorry to hear of you loss.

Thanks for the pictures, we were there in Aug. One of the best riding areas we have been to. We are planning a two week trip out there in Sept. of 2011.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Sorry about the dog, I recently lost one too, it was also the worst day of my life. Sorry man!
Great pics, I sure do like living here.
Anyone want to go to Moab this weekend?
We will be there

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. Utah has a lot of beautiful country to explore. We are very lucky here. Also, sorry to hear about your dog. I know I'll be deep in grief when my dog passes on too. With their awesome characters, they do become a part of our families.

Best wishes to you.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the kind words, a lot of good people on here and it sounds like you all have dogs and understand that they are part of the family.....Utah is our favorite state and the trails and beauty of it are outstanding. My wife and I want to move to Utah someday....To all of you that live there already, you lucky ducks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
mister,

where did you get the spare tire holder? never seen one like that before. nice pics looks like alot of fun

1 - 20 of 40 Posts