Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just put on turbo, custom cage, and some other stuff on my RZR-s 2010 and i was runing ut hard to day, and it was REALY to soft.

Before I was racing Quad and then there was messurement for hight with me on it and without and so on....this changes was made on the springs, is there something like this on the RZR?
I ride stock tires and goes MX and trail.

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
makin trax sells springs pm him and give all your info to him and the type of riding you do

OK thanks, but it must be possible to make changes on the stock shocks first and if its not enuff I will buy new ones....
Makin Trax sells progressive springs which give you about an inch of height and seldom bottom. Ihe ride on the stock shocks will be as much better as you can get them. If you don't like the stock shocks see how far you can toss them. New ones will last as long, and can be tossed as far.:rofl3: Better shocks can be had at a price. I think johnnycat was trying to give you good info! Makin Trax can also get you new shocks, but it's more money.

Incidently I have a set of stock shocks with progressive springs I could sell if you are interested. PM me if interested. I have moved on at some cost.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
makin trax sells springs pm him and give all your info to him and the type of riding you do

OK thanks, but it must be possible to make changes on the stock shocks first and if its not enuff I will buy new ones....
Makin Trax sells progressive springs which give you about an inch of height and seldom bottom. Ihe ride on the stock shocks will be as much better as you can get them. If you don't like the stock shocks see how far you can toss them. New ones will last as long, and can be tossed as far.:rofl3: Better shocks can be had at a price. I think johnnycat was trying to give you good info! Makin Trax can also get you new shocks, but it's more money.

Incidently I have a set of stock shocks with progressive springs I could sell if you are interested. PM me if interested. I have moved on at some cost.
Hey Geezer....What did you move to???....Steve set you up with Geezer Shocks and Springs:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
'Hey Geezer....What did you move to???....Steve set you up with Geezer Shocks and Springs"

Leo I'm a lucky man . Found used MT2's with remote res and prog. springs(4-500mi) at a good price, I bought lunch and he installed them. A great guy in Redding. Was just out adjusting them. rode yesterday and the one under my seat was a turn too tight. Another case of a rider moving to an S and having great std. suspension available.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I mean.....I have a KTM SXF motocross and wenn i bougt it I started to set the suspension for my wight....
Static sag
and then the
Race sag (or laden sag)....

There must be numbers on this on the RZR-S to....but I cant find it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts