Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,233 Posts
The most accurate way is to set driveshaft angle to 14-15°.
I assume you mean axle angle and that is very much dependant on the, driving style, terrain, and machine. I've seen setups from -5-6 degrees to 30 degrees, all depends on various factors. Shock up / down travel is a better methodology. Not sure why people are so up up on "X" ride height based on GC, it's irrelevant. Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
2022 RZR Pro XP4
709 Posts
I assume you mean axle angle and that is very much dependant on the, driving style, terrain, and machine. I've seen setups from -5-6 degrees to 30 degrees, all depends on various factors. Shock up / down travel is a better methodology. Not sure why people are so up up on "X" ride height based on GC, it's irrelevant. Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️
If you are asking a question about ride height like this, you are definitely not ready to adjust ride height based on terrain or other factors. Probably best to keep it simple until they actually need or want to take that kind of thing into consideration.....

· Registered
4 Posts
So for those riding on 32”. Where are you with ride height? I bought the sxs with 32” on it so I don’t know where is sat stock. I replaced the springs and didn’t measure before replacing. Don’t want to be too low or too high. Looking for a safe sweet spot.

· Registered
2022 RZR Pro XP4
709 Posts
So for those riding on 32”. Where are you with ride height? I bought the sxs with 32” on it so I don’t know where is sat stock. I replaced the springs and didn’t measure before replacing. Don’t want to be too low or too high. Looking for a safe sweet spot.
You want 2/3 of your travel up, 1/3 down, so at ride height you will have about 1/3 of your shock shaft showing.
A 14-15° axle angle should get you about that, or jack up the machine off the ground and measure how much shock shaft you have, then set accordingly.

· Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Look up the factory ride height (front and rear) for your car and add 1/2 the difference between tire sizes that your car would have come with. For example, if yours came with 29" and you have 32" now, half of 3" is 1.5".... Add 1.5" to the factory spec front and rear. This is just a generalized starting point and you can adjust form there based on your riding style.

Reactions: Reverend_FNG
41 - 51 of 51 Posts