Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
61 - 80 of 121 Posts
How long does it take to swap lenses in your goggles?

I won a couple of these in a drawing a year ago and yesterday was the first time I actually wore one in heavy dust. I normally lead the rides so I haven't used them, but I rode 50 miles in heavy dust yesterday and the Wolf snout along with Smith sand goggles allowed me to ride as close as I wanted to the person in front of me without inhaling sand or having eyes that feel like sandpaper. My wife wears hers frequently and she raves about it as well. The people I ride with couldn't believe how well this filtered because I was completely brown everywhere the mask didn't cover. Great product!

I won a couple of these in a drawing a year ago and yesterday was the first time I actually wore one in heavy dust. I normally lead the rides so I haven't used them, but I rode 50 miles in heavy dust yesterday and the Wolf snout along with Smith sand goggles allowed me to ride as close as I wanted to the person in front of me without inhaling sand or having eyes that feel like sandpaper. My wife wears hers frequently and she raves about it as well. The people I ride with couldn't believe how well this filtered because I was completely brown everywhere the mask didn't cover. Great product!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed our products!
Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

For any of you who are on the fence about getting a Wolfsnout, do not hesitate. These are by far the best dust mask available. I wont ride without one in dusty conditions. On Sunday I put 70 hard dusty miles in wearing the Wolfsnout. It performed flawlessly keeping the dust out of my nose and lungs.

Tim, what a great product!

For any of you who are on the fence about getting a Wolfsnout, do not hesitate. These are by far the best dust mask available. I wont ride without one in dusty conditions. On Sunday I put 70 hard dusty miles in wearing the Wolfsnout. It performed flawlessly keeping the dust out of my nose and lungs.

Tim, what a great product!
Wolfsnout Off-road dust mask ATV UTV MX and you can use them to mow your lawn!

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD
Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask

wife and I absolutely love them. they are conversation starters, and I can say from those conversations we have sold 10-20 people on them. our snout group grows. yea we roll with the pig name as well.

My wife and I used our Wolfsnouts for two 7 hour rides...Wore them the entire day, each day at the RZR Forum Ride in TN. I have to say they performed great and were very comfortable...Thank you Wolfsnout for the best dust mask I ever tried...I have tried them all.
:rofl3: What??...its true.:)

Wolfsnouts work great with or without a helmet!

WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK

My Wolfsnout got here mid week, rode today tail end charlie in a procession of 5 RZRs. I couldn't be happier, these things do what the manufacturer says they do. Half of our crew that was riding was wearing them.

I made the mistake of not buying the goggles. All my buddies have the set (snout and matching goggles) so I wore some of thier goggles at Windrock last month for a little bit. Needless to say I will be purchasing 2 goggles to go with my snouts in the near furture.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.