Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 58 of 121 Posts
How are these in heat and do they stay in place without a helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They can't be beat in the summer heat. I personal guarantee that. They are made from depth loading filter foam and the slightest breeze passes right through. When wet from sweat it will not stop the air flow like paper filter media or cloth. In fact on a hot day you can wet them with cool water, squeeze it out and put it on. It only covers your mouth and the bottom of your nose for a much less confining feeling. In other words, your breath is not constantly on your face as with competitors. No exhaled air and heat trapped on your face. :cool:

As for working without a helmet? Yes the All Sport will work with or without if used properly.

They will work well with most radio mics. They don't trap your breath or your voice.

Our dust mask also works great for landscaping and lawn mowing. They are MADE IN THE USA.

For use with the dual sport type full face helmets, and closer fitting full face helmets try our new Pro Sport helmet filter.
It's new design can comfortably fit down to one inch.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

Thank you for your questions. I will not ignore any of your concerns.
If you don't like our stuff you can send it back for a full refund. I will send you a shipping label so you will not be out of one dime. Just a little printer ink and some clear tape.
No risk with our atv off road dust mask. :cool:

My timing sucks. Ordered on Sunday.............LOL. What really sucks is that I lost my brand new Wolfsnout on the trail this weekend, which is why I had to re-order. But I keep coming back. Cuz there is no alternative to Wolfsnout.
Thanks Randy! We are glad to have your support!

They're not hot, if that's what you're asking. Air flows through them fairly well. In fact, in a crosswind, you can feel the wind through it. Most of the time when I wear a helmet, it's a half helmet, and it stays on just fine.
Spring is coming in Quick! Don't wait until the last minute to get the #1 best atv dust mask to make your dusty summer of riding a little better.
Use code RZR15 and save 10% with no limit! Wolfsnout® dust mask can't be beat in the summer heat!

They're not hot, if that's what you're asking. Air flows through them fairly well. In fact, in a crosswind, you can feel the wind through it. Most of the time when I wear a helmet, it's a half helmet, and it stays on just fine.
Wolfsnout® utv dust masks cant be beet in the summer heat! If your sick of sucking down dust when you ride, give us a shot! use code rzr15 to save 10% at check out. If you have any question give me a call. 770 598 2994
Tim

havent used mine yet but my brother turned me onto these. so i bought the goggle and mask set. now im ready to not eat dust in west virginia.
when the time comes you will thank your brother. these are the most comfortable best working dust solution out there next to the air pump.
Thanks!

Wolfsnout offroad dust masks can't be beat in the summer heat!
wolfsnout.com

You can go here on this sight and simply make a post for a chance to win set.
http://www.rzrforums.net/wolfsnout/313857-post-here-winn.html#post3620369

Not only do we have the best sxs atv off road dust masks. We also have the best anti dust goggles in the industry. And now we make it easy to change your lens tint in seconds. When our masks are combined with our goggles it makes the perfect set up for riding in dusty conditions.

Also you can use RZR15, at check out and Save $$$
Groundforce_antisand_antidust_goggles

Go from clear, to light gray to
dark gray in seconds.
Each set comes with one light
and one dark in their own
micro fiber bag for safe
storage.

These lenses have the latest
and greatest anti scratch
coating that lasts..

Thanks so much for the great review..They were designed thru function not fashion. Any kind of flashy covers would take from the free breathing feeling that the Wolfsnout is known for.
Any tweaking suggestions are always welcome, we are always looking for ways to make it better.
How does this work with VOX headsets? Maybe you engineers need to design one with a mic in it!!!
They will work with most mic systems. We have toyed with the idea of a mic in the mask. I will say the communication is much better than you can even with no mask at all when the mic is inside.

I made the mistake of not buying the goggles. All my buddies have the set (snout and matching goggles) so I wore some of thier goggles at Windrock last month for a little bit. Needless to say I will be purchasing 2 goggles to go with my snouts in the near furture.
Our new Ground force goggles keep the dust out well enough to wear contacts!
No other brands can compare.

I have used them for two years and they work 5⭐
Highly recommend.
Thank You for saying!
Check out our new Smart Strap helmet and goggle strapping set up.
Only 19.95 and you get free shipping when purchased with any other Wolfsnout™ Products!
They make using goggles with a helmet super easy and convenient. If you are using a helmet and goggles without a set of these you are missing out for sure.
You can pull them on and off with one hand and leave your goggles hanging while not in use. No worry's about where to put them when you take them off for the short stops to cool off.
They will work with all Wolfsnout™ googles as well as other high end goggles such as, Oakley, Smith, Scott, Spy, Fox. 100% and Dragon.
Click here Groundforce_antisand_antidust_goggles

WILL NOT WORK WITH / Smith Warp, Scott "Works Series", Scott Xi No Sweat, Fox Main Pro, Scott Pee Wee, Smith Intake, Smith Piston
Graphic, Smith Sonic, Smith Fuel, Spy Magneto, and Thor Hero goggles.

At Wolfsnout We make products that make your riding a little better.
ttt

41 - 58 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.