Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 121 Posts
I bought a pair for me and the wife we started out just using them for racing but they work so well we wear them all the time when it is dusty.one of the kids that races calls me pig nose :) well i'd rather look like i have a pig nose than have a mud mouth after a race !! I would recomend them to anyone that rides in the dirt .
Yeah.. but they look really cool on this guy:)

I would also like to add that Wolf Snout has excellent customer service. I ordered 4 masks and was having fitment issues, and they went far and above to ensure I was completely happy with their product. Great Job!

Just order!d a pair for me and the wife. Riding with 4-10 rzrs through dusty trails brings the suck as far as breathing is concerned. I've been wearing the bandana but I think these will work much better.

I am often asked which version Wolfsnout should I buy, with my full face helmet? Since both versions will work well with a full face helmet. The answer is...........
If your full face helmet fits closer then 2 1/2 fingers (about an 1 1/2 to two inches) width from your face, then you may want to go with the Allsport. Some of Shoe and the ARI are bit close fitting for the Pro Race.
With that being said, if the Pro Race is installed correctly, with a twist while compressing.....it actually does fit in the tighter helmets, but it can take some practice.
If your unsure, go with the Allsport. Please feel free to give me a call at any time Tim 770-598-2994

The wife and I finally got around to using our Wolf Snouts yesterday while riding with a group of 20 or so other vehicles. Everyone kind of looked at us like were crazy but after the first several miles in the dust they all wished they had some too. After 36 miles of riding there was no dust up the nose. Our ears were full of dust, our faces were covered, but no dust inside where it counts. Great when riding with others.

Tom

The wife and I finally got around to using our Wolf Snouts yesterday while riding with a group of 20 or so other vehicles. Everyone kind of looked at us like were crazy but after the first several miles in the dust they all wished they had some too. After 36 miles of riding there was no dust up the nose. Our ears were full of dust, our faces were covered, but no dust inside where it counts. Great when riding with others.

Tom
Cool, that is great to read. I had ordered the bandana masks from Rocky Mountain ATV that had vents. They worked relatively well, but the white paint on the bandana started flaking off after the first hand wash. I am sure inhaling paint chips from China was much worse than breathing dust.

I ordered wolfsnouts today and then decided to add one more mask to the order for a total of 3. I already heard back from Tim in email in less than 20 minutes on a Sunday night

Tim, thanks for the email and I am jealous I was not out riding today too. 115 here in AZ:sad: I look forward to getting the snouts.

I got to use mine on a dusty ride last weekend with about 20 other machines. I was the only one with a Wolfsnout and the only one with goggles. At the end of the ride, I was the only one who wasn't miserable. lol

Tom
Cool, that is great to read. I had ordered the bandana masks from Rocky Mountain ATV that had vents. They worked relatively well, but the white paint on the bandana started flaking off after the first hand wash. I am sure inhaling paint chips from China was much worse than breathing dust.

I ordered wolfsnouts today and then decided to add one more mask to the order for a total of 3. I already heard back from Tim in email in less than 20 minutes on a Sunday night

Tim, thanks for the email and I am jealous I was not out riding today too. 115 here in AZ:sad: I look forward to getting the snouts.
I guess now we need to work on ear filters??...lol We do now offer dust goggles....About the rest in your group...I wish they all had one too!

Wolfsnout® Atv Sand & Dust Goggles/Mask
86 and humid here in GA. today. A little slippery but fun...

Thanks to all of you for your support and your comments. We greatly appreciate it.

21 - 40 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.