Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Review of Wolf Snout

54K views 120 replies 45 participants last post by  Wolfsnout Racing 
The wife and I finally got around to using our Wolf Snouts yesterday while riding with a group of 20 or so other vehicles. Everyone kind of looked at us like were crazy but after the first several miles in the dust they all wished they had some too. After 36 miles of riding there was no dust up the nose. Our ears were full of dust, our faces were covered, but no dust inside where it counts. Great when riding with others.

Tom
Cool, that is great to read. I had ordered the bandana masks from Rocky Mountain ATV that had vents. They worked relatively well, but the white paint on the bandana started flaking off after the first hand wash. I am sure inhaling paint chips from China was much worse than breathing dust.

I ordered wolfsnouts today and then decided to add one more mask to the order for a total of 3. I already heard back from Tim in email in less than 20 minutes on a Sunday night

Tim, thanks for the email and I am jealous I was not out riding today too. 115 here in AZ:sad: I look forward to getting the snouts.

I have been snouted! Got my order this week. Very nice masks and made in the USA. So much better than the ATV TEK bandana masks that these replaced. I plan to break them in on an AZ night ride very soon. Thank you Tim! I really appreciate the great customer service.

Hi Tim, Got to use the snout again last weekend again. It saved me from the nasty AZ dust. Had one still new in the package in my storage box and ended up giving it to my buddy after seeing his face covered in dust (mine! lol). He really liked it. So 2 new fans. Great product Tim. Thanks again. I will be ordering more for Christmas gifts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.