Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Review of Wolf Snout

54K views 120 replies 45 participants last post by  Wolfsnout Racing 
Thanks so much for the great review..They were designed thru function not fashion. Any kind of flashy covers would take from the free breathing feeling that the Wolfsnout is known for.
Any tweaking suggestions are always welcome, we are always looking for ways to make it better.
http://www.wolfsnout.com

If you put the strap high on the crown of your head a helmet can easily be slipped over.
Also instal the same way and then place your goggles on and your dust mask should not interfere with your goggles at all. I would say try the new ones if they do not work out you can send them back for a refund.
Maybe some different goggles could solve the problem if so it would be well worth it.

Thanks so much for the great review..They were designed thru function not fashion. Any kind of flashy covers would take from the free breathing feeling that the Wolfsnout is known for.
Any tweaking suggestions are always welcome, we are always looking for ways to make it better.
Wolfsnout® #1 High Performance MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER
An adjustment buckle on the strap would be a help for the smaller headed ladies. It would keep it snug against the nose. I have a large snoz and it worked great for me. My mom has a small head and not much hair and it is a bit loose for her, but she still liked it. She sews, so she said she would take hers up a bit.
We have recently a hand full of people say it was a bit to big so we are working on something for that. If anyone else has had this issue please let me know so we can make it right.
Thanks to all for the great in put.
Tim

I bought a pair for me and the wife we started out just using them for racing but they work so well we wear them all the time when it is dusty.one of the kids that races calls me pig nose :) well i'd rather look like i have a pig nose than have a mud mouth after a race !! I would recomend them to anyone that rides in the dirt .
Yeah.. but they look really cool on this guy:)

I am often asked which version Wolfsnout should I buy, with my full face helmet? Since both versions will work well with a full face helmet. The answer is...........
If your full face helmet fits closer then 2 1/2 fingers (about an 1 1/2 to two inches) width from your face, then you may want to go with the Allsport. Some of Shoe and the ARI are bit close fitting for the Pro Race.
With that being said, if the Pro Race is installed correctly, with a twist while compressing.....it actually does fit in the tighter helmets, but it can take some practice.
If your unsure, go with the Allsport. Please feel free to give me a call at any time Tim 770-598-2994

The wife and I finally got around to using our Wolf Snouts yesterday while riding with a group of 20 or so other vehicles. Everyone kind of looked at us like were crazy but after the first several miles in the dust they all wished they had some too. After 36 miles of riding there was no dust up the nose. Our ears were full of dust, our faces were covered, but no dust inside where it counts. Great when riding with others.

Tom
Cool, that is great to read. I had ordered the bandana masks from Rocky Mountain ATV that had vents. They worked relatively well, but the white paint on the bandana started flaking off after the first hand wash. I am sure inhaling paint chips from China was much worse than breathing dust.

I ordered wolfsnouts today and then decided to add one more mask to the order for a total of 3. I already heard back from Tim in email in less than 20 minutes on a Sunday night

Tim, thanks for the email and I am jealous I was not out riding today too. 115 here in AZ:sad: I look forward to getting the snouts.
I guess now we need to work on ear filters??...lol We do now offer dust goggles....About the rest in your group...I wish they all had one too!

Wolfsnout® Atv Sand & Dust Goggles/Mask
86 and humid here in GA. today. A little slippery but fun...

Thanks to all of you for your support and your comments. We greatly appreciate it.

http://www.wolsnout,com
I rode last weekend on very dusty country (dirt) roads with some friends. All of the adults were wearing our new Wolf Snout masks and our kids were making fun of us of course. We have the ones for no helmet or open face helmets and of course we do look funny when wearing them.

I have to say that they are the best addition I have made for riding in dusty conditions. My father suffers from black lung and couldn't ride in dusty conditions before we got the masks. After 57 miles of intense dust and mud logging roads, nothing but clean air made it through the mask. Six of us had the masks on and each of us did the post ride snoot blow expecting to get at least some dirt out, but there was none. The "kids" (they are in their 20's) blew and hacked up half of the trail.

The masks are very comfortable and allow you to freely talk or chew gum, even drink, but it has to be through a staw or hydration tube. My wife is an avid gum chewer and her only complaint was when she start chewing fast it would tickle her nose. She chews fast when I am about to do something that she feels is unsafe, so about all the time!!

When I washed them out it was amazing how much grime they released and had kept off our face and out of our lungs and mouth.

I am in no way affiliated with Wolf Snout or any vendor. This is just the opinion of a fellow rider on a new product that I purchased for me and my friends.
ttthttp://www/wolfsnout.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.