Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to SXS, been riding MC and Quads for 50+ years. Just bought a 2017 Polaris 900xc with about 300 hours on it, runs like new but was Jerkier taking off than I thought was "normal". Read a :grinlot of information on this forum and bought a Hunter Belt and the roller upgrade for my clutch. I do have 30 inch Tusk Terrabite tires also. After disassembly and cleaning of all parts I replaced the square pucks with the Hunter round ones, I did have to clean up the worn in groves with a file and emery cloth. I reassembled clutch and added the new Hunter belt, Night and Day difference! Very smooth, very happy with this upgrade. Just did a two day trip to the Walker River Resort and did some desert riding, nice place (make sure you don't get the sites with the transformer in it!) and on the way home stopped overnight at Moon Rocks outside of Reno, great riding and weather, Lots of activity due to Easter break!

·
Vendor
10,234 Posts
New to SXS, been riding MC and Quads for 50+ years. Just bought a 2017 Polaris 900xc with about 300 hours on it, runs like new but was Jerkier taking off than I thought was "normal". Read a :grinlot of information on this forum and bought a Hunter Belt and the roller upgrade for my clutch. I do have 30 inch Tusk Terrabite tires also. After disassembly and cleaning of all parts I replaced the square pucks with the Hunter round ones, I did have to clean up the worn in groves with a file and emery cloth. I reassembled clutch and added the new Hunter belt, Night and Day difference! Very smooth, very happy with this upgrade. Just did a two day trip to the Walker River Resort and did some desert riding, nice place (make sure you don't get the sites with the transformer in it!) and on the way home stopped overnight at Moon Rocks outside of Reno, great riding and weather, Lots of activity due to Easter break!
From Hunterworks, we say thanks for your comments and glad you like both products!!!

Thanks
Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts