Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the front end of my 2011 rzr apart at the moment & Im Thinking about upgrading the Radiator so I"ll have a little extra Protection & not have to listen to the Fan Cycle so much, The prices on one these things are all over the page. 199.00 for one that looks a little rough from Super ATV ( With a 5 yr warrantee & forum discount) to well over 400.00 from Fluidyne thats a little prettier. Any input from those of you with the Super ATV unit would be appreciated. Thanks Bob :redrzr:

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts
I have the front end of my 2011 rzr apart at the moment & Im Thinking about upgrading the Radiator so I"ll have a little extra Protection & not have to listen to the Fan Cycle so much, The prices on one these things are all over the page. 199.00 for one that looks a little rough from Super ATV ( With a 5 yr warrantee & forum discount) to well over 400.00 from Fluidyne thats a little prettier. Any input from those of you with the Super ATV unit would be appreciated. Thanks Bob :redrzr:
Check CBR Radiators... I like mine on my XP...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the Superchinese one, ordered with +5 kit (mistake), radiator is very roughly made but not leaking after 150 miles so thats a plus. Seems to cycle just as much as before. FWIW

Sent from my MotoAtrix using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I have looked at enough threads on the forum And heard enough complaintsTo recommend going with the quality product the first time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate your input on things made in China, But right now I'm looking for input on that particular radiator. Those of you that have one is it performing up to your expectations? any problems or failure's? Does it perform equally as well as your friends with the more expensive units? As far as getting what you pay for I understand the philosophy, ( Believe Me. ) But if it works as well why should I spend the Extra money. I could put that towards some other accessory i can't live without. :)redrzr: Like Fuel ) Thanks Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts