Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best way to get the plastic pin that keeps the safety net on? I could get it out but really don't want to tear anything up.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Take a flat blade small screw driver and slowly push up on the pin.
Once you have it up use a needle nose pliers under the head to lift it.

Doug

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
they are called plastic rivets
most of you plastics and such have them,
you can get them really cheap on ebay
i talking pennies,
i bought a 30 count bag for all the projects i do on the rzr

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What's the best way to get the plastic pin that keeps the safety net on? I could get it out but really don't want to tear anything up.

Thanks
No part of my nets were held on by push pins.

H

·
0 Posts
I dont recall ever seeing a net held in with the push pins..but to remove those a small flat tip screwdriver works..but look in the tool kit that should have come with your machine..there should be a pair of pliers..the end of the pliers is shaped/designed to grab the pin and pull it out. :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I dont recall ever seeing a net held in with the push pins..but to remove those a small flat tip screwdriver works..but look in the tool kit that should have come with your machine..there should be a pair of pliers..the end of the pliers is shaped/designed to grab the pin and pull it out. :)
Man... good point I've never even looked in that tool kit at the pliers, thanks.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I never looked at the pliers either.
As far as the nets go,I had a push pin holding the bottom front of the net by the kick panel on my 2011 800 50".

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts