Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
100% UHMW MADE IN THE USA
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We apologize for our absence in the forum community.
We have been undergoing major changes to align ourselves better with what the community needs.
We are still here.

Making thoughtfully and carefully designed aftermarket UTV skid plates using recycled 100% UHMW only, with you in mind.

www.sssoffroad.com

Check out the new website.
Free shipping from now until the end of 2018.
Double the discount on your order by clicking the link on the banner that will route you to our survey.

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's December! 28 More Days To Get Free Shipping!

$150-200 back in your pocket with our December Free Shipping Savings!

www.sssoffroad.com

Hurry! Time is running out to obtain another 15% off Discount on top of the Free Shipping Savings when you check out our new website!

Making thoughtfully and carefully designed aftermarket UTV skid plates using recycled 100% UHMW only, with you in mind!
Happy Holidays!

SSS OFF-ROAD TEAM

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I'm sorry for all the questions (none are addressed on website), but without a xp 1000 listed on your website....how the hell do you expect people to buy? It is a rather popular sxs! I will call later.

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry for all the questions (none are addressed on website), but without a xp 1000 listed on your website....how the hell do you expect people to buy? It is a rather popular sxs! I will call later.
Hello!
I know we have spoken over the phone already. I understand the frustration. We are still continuing to build the website and adding old designs as well as newer ones.

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
11 more days until Christmas

Don't let Santa miss out on a great deal to get you riding protected into the New Year!

Free Shipping is still going on.
Website Feedback Discount is still going on.

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
11 Days more to get FREE SHIPPING!
11 Days more to get an extra 15% discount!
Ring 2019 in with the protection you need!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy New Year Riders!
Get 2019 started right by getting your ride protected before warm riding season hits!
Free shipping extended to January 12!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts