Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
In the turbo s 4 when you sit in the rear your helmet is really close to the roll cage mount for the harness. I was looking in the rear and the shape of the rear fire wall will allow about 3 inches more head room if reclined. Not lowered because the bump in the fire wall would prevent the seat from going back. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I slid mine back all the way and got some more room. But I noticed what your talking about and considered trying to recline it a little for more room. There are different aftermarket brackets that change it some. I think some recline not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I just want more room from helmet to sub zero mounting bar. I may make something I just have to get a plan in place for how to do it and be safe.

·
Registered
557 Posts
How tall are your riders? I have the Turbo S and have slid my seats all the way back for extra leg room. I’m 6’ and sat in my back seat and there is no way my head could hit the bar if my harness is worn correctly. Even pushing back hard with my head the plastic seat back won’t let my head near the cross bar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts