Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three 50" axles-two fronts and one rear. Already sold one rear. From a 2009 Rzr with about 500 miles. All in great condition ready to go. Looking to get $90 shipped per axle or can work out a deal on more.

I have four 50" Rzr shocks with silver springs. They have about 500 miles on them and still in good condition. I converted my Rzr to a S so I have longer shocks now and no longer need these. $90 shipped.

I have the two rear fender flares from a 50" Rzr. I do not have the fronts. They are in good condition with hardly no scratches. I have the S Flares now and no longer need these. $20 shipped.

I also have the 50" rzr a arms top and bottoms with ball joints and sway bar (front) if someone is interested. PM or email [email protected]. Paypal or local pickup in Middle Tennessee.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To the Top

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I received the rear windshield and it was in better condition than expected. Im leaving you feedback as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still for sale!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lower Prices!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$25 is about the lowest with shipping and Paypal fees. Let me know if you can do that

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shock covers sold. Added axles for sale.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need lower stock 50" front a-arms
I have them both in good condition, just let me know. Not sure on price but will work with you if you have a price in mind. Shipping might be high, not sure.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold rear sway bar. Everything else listed is still available.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To the top!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good try, but no. Lets be reasonable--$225 for all three-that is $50 off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts