Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 570 rzr. Came with half windshield, but looking to add front and rear full shield soon. But does anyone have a way to mount a gun rack and a rear windshield?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have a Kolpin 5.0 and mounted it to the rear bumper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i bought these at Cabela's. They workg great. I use them in this configuration to carry my bow. Turn them 90° to carry shotguns/rifles. They even fit in the holes that are in the bed sides perfectly! No drilling, litterally pulled them out of the box and bolted them on. The only downfall is what ever you are carrying gets covered in dust. Sorry i don't have any better pics.
Cabela's: ATV TEK Gun Racks – V-Grip

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Lock and ride is an awesome system, but pricey, and when both scabbards are mounted, no vision out the back window.

They look cool though, and it is a very secure way to carry rifles and shotguns.

waistdeep has the ticket, it looks to me like-

·
Registered
9 Posts
i bought these at Cabela's. They workg great. I use them in this configuration to carry my bow. Turn them 90° to carry shotguns/rifles. They even fit in the holes that are in the bed sides perfectly! No drilling, litterally pulled them out of the box and bolted them on. The only downfall is what ever you are carrying gets covered in dust. Sorry i don't have any better pics.

When you use those for gun racks will a scoped rifle in a soft case fit in them?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts

When you use those for gun racks will a scoped rifle in a soft case fit in them?

Thanks
Matt
Yes they will

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thanks
Matt
Yes they will
Thanks. That sure saves a boat load of money compared to that Koplin setup. Now I can buy some other toys. Thanks again.

matt

·
Registered
242 Posts
My Weatherby 257 scoped and my BLR 358 scoped both fit same time with a rider. One is long and one is larger and heavier. Field proved to stay handy and dry with no rattling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts