Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone that changed their wheels and tires to all the same size front and rear used rear wheel spacers to equalize the width of the back wheels to the fronts? Just curious their results. Likes dislikes, even noticeable the way the rear wheels track?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have 5+2 wheels. Ran without spacers for quite awhile, then installed Super ATV 1” rear wheel spacers. I strictly did it for looks and I didn’t notice any difference in handling whether it be good or bad.

The Super ATV spacers fit great and I did not have trim the factory wheel studs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was kind of what I was thinking. I am leaning towards the 1” spacers, for aesthetics and stability as well. Unfortunately have to wait on SuperATV, they are out of stock. But that’s my plan to buy theirs. I also have just gone to 5+2 wheels

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am running 1" front and 2" rear spacers. I bought 6+1 wheels that did great until I changed to forward arched arms. This allowed the rim to to rub the a-arm and I could either buy new wheels or 1" spacers.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,252 Posts
I started running 1" spacers in the rear a few months ago after running without them. There really isn't much difference you'll be able to tell outside of aesthetics. I also used SATV spacers that worked perfect.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am running 1" front and 2" rear spacers. I bought 6+1 wheels that did great until I changed to forward arched arms. This allowed the rim to to rub the a-arm and I could either buy new wheels or 1" spacers.
I ended up with 5+2 Tusk Nebo wheels. 14”. What A-arms did you get? I have the SuperATV high clearance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts