Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my PRO with new Eibach rear tender springs 8 inch 300 lb/in springs only.
Made big difference in ride noise not bottoming old springs on average riding trails.
Lot of adjustment left to them I am at 15" rear now and adjusted the front some to get 16".
Tires are 32" on 15" rims, they do not make them in red any more.

Attachments

·
ShredTheLedge
68 Posts
Here is my PRO with new Eibach rear tender springs 8 inch 300 lb/in springs only.
Made big difference in ride noise not bottoming old springs on average riding trails.
Lot of adjustment left to them I am at 15" rear now and adjusted the front some to get 16".
What did that kit go for? Looks like it will smooth things out for sure. Ground clearance looks much better too

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Looks great..

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Do you happen to have the part number?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Elmo 900 S thanks for sharing the info. These springs can also be ordered from Summit Racing. Might be a better price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts