Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Destination Polaris this morning you guys put rear steer on a ranger. Is this a kit y'all are coming out with and that will be available to buy? If so will it be available for the RZR platform? I have a 2019 RZR4 HLE with portals and a bolt up kit for rear steer would be the shit!! It would be nice not to have to Cadillac turn everywhere.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back at the end of July SlikRok said they were going to be doing rear steer and hoped that the kit would be out soon. It seems like they work pretty close with y’all at SATV.

At 11:50

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
5,729 Posts
On Destination Polaris this morning you guys put rear steer on a ranger. Is this a kit y'all are coming out with and that will be available to buy? If so will it be available for the RZR platform? I have a 2019 RZR4 HLE with portals and a bolt up kit for rear steer would shit!! It would be nice not to have to Cadillac turn everywhere.
Back at the end of July SlikRok said they were going to be doing rear steer and hoped that the kit would be out soon. It seems like they work pretty close with y’all at SATV.
Lol!! Dangit Curt! I'm not really supposed to talk about it, but........

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great!!!! Can wait for it to be released. If you need any beta testers I would be more than happy to. ��

1 - 7 of 7 Posts