Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching all over to try to find a spare tire mount that will go on the very back of a '13 XP900 LE. Room in the bed is premium, so I don't want the spare taking up space there. I want to also be able to put different sized equipment cases in the bed and thus don't want a cage getting in the way moving them in or out. There is one member who made one for himself that looks pretty sweet. I'm heading out into the puckers of AZ next month and don't want be without a spare.

·
use to be jeeper
334 Posts
get polaris rear add on roll cage and then they have the option of a spare tire mount too, cage add on is around 200.00 i think not sure about the tire mount piece

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Holz racing has a small rear bumper that is also a spare Tire carrier.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
search xp spare tire mount it is made by toys for big boys i just ordered one of these and it looks like what ive been looking for. sounds like it would work for u

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
i had the emp nice bumper and the spare carrier was just great also it took 10 flips and was only bent a little GOOOD STUFF EMP !

·
Registered
330 Posts
You've also got the option of the rack/spare you're carrier in my signature picture.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Have you looked at the spare tire mount from PRP seats? It sits on back of the bed and screws into the rear stock bumper. There are a couple of vendors on here selling them. I installed one and might be what you're looking for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts