Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Got my nets today I think they came out great only had some 6” ball bungees, gonna order some 4” for a tighter fit. Here’s the finished product I have two one for each side. View attachment 696940
View attachment 696939
I was going to say that it would be hard to open the door the way you have those bungee's set up but then I saw the car seat in the back seat.

I think they turned out really well.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I was going to say that it would be hard to open the door the way you have those bungee's set up but then I saw the car seat in the back seat.

I think they turned out really well.
Thank you! Yeah if it was for a grown child I would have probably done buckles on the front and rear to flip out of the way but being my daughter is still in the car seat I have to get her out everytime and the ball bungees are easy to undo.

Reactions: 1ADMP

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I would love those. Kid already hates the biting sand haha
I can get you a set made if you want them. Or you can try another brand mentioned above... up to you.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Messaged you.

Reactions: mykaos

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Not sure I like the bungee cords but they do look like a great net. I think I would prefer the clips but I may buy some when they are available. Hopefully the bungees are accessible from the inside of the machine.
They are just ball bungees you can flip them how ever you want them. They arn't installed when it comes you put them in.

Reactions: 1ADMP
21 - 30 of 30 Posts