Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
garciava
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for rear side window nets for my pro XP 4. I'm not having any luck finding them. Anyone have a lead on some?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I looked all over the place for them and have never found them. I would love to have a set since we've had crap fly into the car and hit my niece while she was in the backseat. Luckily she was wearing glasses and it didn't injure her.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Looking at making some for my daughter. Id like to make it out of a tighter mesh to hopefully provide some shade as we will be in Utah in May. Im probably going to try to make some and if that doesnt work ill try the PRP ones. If I get a set made ill post them up.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I took some measurements off my cage. Dad had some mesh tarp material from something else and ill be trying to get these made up for mine in the coming weeks for our next trip next month. If enough people are interested there is a canvas maker close to me and I could get some pricing. I still have my factory cage to take measurements off of for those with stock cages.

Reactions: DuneRatAttack

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I talked to the canvas guy he’s going to give one a try and let me know a price. Once I have that I’ll let you all know. I’ll do some test fitting as well.

Reactions: 1ADMP

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Little update. My canvas guy has mine done I'm going to get them tomorrow. I did find that VetNets.net sells rear window nets for the Pro XP4. They arnt on their website but you should be able to call or email them and they will hook you up. I seen them post of Facebook about them yesterday. Plus sales support our veterens!

Reactions: 1ADMP

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Look good I’m looking more for shade for my baby girl.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Got my nets today I think they came out great only had some 6” ball bungees, gonna order some 4” for a tighter fit. Here’s the finished product I have two one for each side.
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 20 of 30 Posts