Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 and the driver side axle keeps popping out of the diff, after doing a little research on here it seems that its common on the 08's. Well that sucks dfor me since I just bought it used and thought I got a fair deal, guess not. So anyways Im in need ofa new/used rear differential, or if there is a way for me to rebuild the internals to fix the problem, that would be even better, if anyone has or knows how to do so I would be very greatfull if they could help me out. By the way Im new here and live in michigan and ride mainly at silver lake.
Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come to find out the guy I had bought it from must have replaced that side before cause he had a rhino axle just on that side, lol. And it kept popping out and messed he end of the splines up. My brother had his stock axle assemblies from doing his long travel so we replaced it with a stock one. We drove all over the dunes today and beat the crap out of it and it held up great, so I may be good. Thanks for the advise, I do think it was just that c clip though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts