Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a bolt set of rear cage supports like the ones superatv makes? Looks like they only work with the superatv rear bumper. Im looking for rear cage supports that work with the stock cage and Polaris rear bumper.

·
Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,311 Posts
For what RZR?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
When I bought my 2015 new these were offered as accessories so ordered them with the new rzr. Called Polaris rear cage extensions. I love them, they also double as a rear bumper. They were sold as 2 peices, upper and lower (makes no sense but..) Im pretty sure they are discontinued now for some reason but if you can dig up the part # I'd bet there's some new sets sitting on someones shelf collecting dust..

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I bought my 2015 new these were offered as accessories so ordered them with the new rzr. Called Polaris rear cage extensions. I love them, they also double as a rear bumper. They were sold as 2 peices, upper and lower (makes no sense but..) Im pretty sure they are discontinued now for some reason but if you can dig up the part # I'd bet there's some new sets sitting on someones shelf collecting dust..
Thats what ive been looking for but they've been discontinued. Im pretty bummed! lol

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Thats what ive been looking for but they've been discontinued. Im pretty bummed! lol
I guarentee if you dig deep enough you will find them. First off is finding the part #s. I went to replace my poly rear window that was discontinued years ago, had a hell of a time just finding the part #. Once I did, I just googled the part # and found a couple different vendors who had them new in boxes collecting dust on a shelf. Got it for less then half of original cost

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guarentee if you dig deep enough you will find them. First off is finding the part #s. I went to replace my poly rear window that was discontinued years ago, had a hell of a time just finding the part #. Once I did, I just googled the part # and found a couple different vendors who had them new in boxes collecting dust on a shelf. Got it for less then half of original cost
I have the part numbers. I looked a little and wasn't able to find anything

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the Polaris brand deluxe rear bumper. The Polaris brand rear cab frame extensions are out of stock everywhere! I was guessing it's a out if stock covid problem?
I may end up getting the SuperATV ones and try to make them fit.
I got a set of the Adapters that connects the deluxe rear bumper to the frame extensions for 1/2 price on Ebay, and I think the part # for the frame extensions are on it. If I remember then I will look for the directions at work on Monday?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are the #s? Maybe I can help
Well thanks for pushing me along. I was able to find the extensions from a place in Washington and the adapters to mount to the rear bumper from another place. Total price was a little more than i was expecting to spend but at least hopefully Ill have what i wanted in the next week or 2. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the Polaris brand deluxe rear bumper. The Polaris brand rear cab frame extensions are out of stock everywhere! I was guessing it's a out if stock covid problem?
I may end up getting the SuperATV ones and try to make them fit.
I got a set of the Adapters that connects the deluxe rear bumper to the frame extensions for 1/2 price on Ebay, and I think the part # for the frame extensions are on it. If I remember then I will look for the directions at work on Monday?
If youre able to get the super atv ones to work, please let me know

·
Registered
531 Posts
Does anyone make a bolt set of rear cage supports like the ones superatv makes? Looks like they only work with the superatv rear bumper. Im looking for rear cage supports that work with the stock cage and Polaris rear bumper.
I have these if you’re interested.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts