Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was riding this weekend nothing crazy. Just put a brand new rhino axle in the rear. Purchased another as a spare. Day 1 after about 30 miles I noticed the rear axle that I replaced worked its self out and tore the boot. Thought it was weird but changed it on the trail. Put the new one in and pulled back to make sure it locked and it did. Got back. Next day did abt 15 miles and same problem. Any clues what is causing this. The inputs on both new axles are toasted. Missed a whole day of riding with family so want to fix it right? Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so at first but the numbers on the axles are the same as the one I took out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
Measure the length of the old axle to the new axle. The axle(s) could be incorrectly marked.

·
Vendor
309 Posts
If the axle that you purchased is fit with your machine this failure could be because of c-clip failure or c-clip groove problem. If the groove is too narrow the c-clip may stuck in the groove while being compressed. You may need to replace the c-clip with the OE c-clip to see if your problem fix or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts