Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Few years back have a bad crash and wasted my right rear trailing arm. Got some new adjustable arms after but didn't pay much attention to the rear end alignment. Just put new tires on and now wanting to sort out the rear end....

If you look at RZR from the rear.. the right side is leaning in at the top more than the right and its pointing inward as well. If I measure the center of the right rear to the center of the front rear.. vs left the right is 1/2" shorter...

I guess the question is... what should the length be. Is my right side too short or is my left side too long? These are adjustable trailing arms. When I look at it from the side.. the right side axle is more in line with the wheel... the left side points backwards at the axle.... Here are some pics.... I also have full adjustable radius rods too so I can play with everything.. first I want to get the length correct before I tune the other stuff... If I measure the front width vs the rear width, the front is about 2" wider.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I trashed my Trailing arms years ago and put on adjustable ones but didn't pay attention to the length. Trying to figure out what the correct length is as both left and right side are different lengths currently.

Radius arms were only mentioned as I have new adjustable ones that I can use to find tune the wheel angles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts