Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even before the incredible cooling post by @dafish I was thinking about installing a fan override switch so that I could run the fan for a while when I stop for a break. Where do you suggest mounting one more toggle switch on my '17 XP4 1000? I have already used the two you have have to cut out yourself to the right of the speedo. Where do I go next?
Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can add a plate over the original 4 around the speedo and get 4 on either side, maybe more. Another option is going left of the steering wheel. I have 3 over there on a carbon fiber plate. I can take some pictures if you'd like to see.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Look at 50 caliber racing. They have the mounting plates, color matched to
Your car too. Either side of the gauge cluster and to the left of the steering wheel

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to close the loop on this one. I went with @Nwcid 's recommendation for a less expensive bezel and bought the @UTV Inc. fan over ride kit. That kit is both plug and play and refreshingly overbuilt! Nice to see quality.
The fan started up fine, cold and in the garage, with a 25 amp fuse. But have a few of the recommended 30 amp fuses at the ready if things are different when out and about.
Thanks again for the suggestions.
Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts