Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the codes display as a number or do I have to count the number of blinks that occur between "wait" and "end"? "The check engine" came on. I initiated the check blink code, "WAIT" displayed then the wrench icon and check engine light flashed rapidly a number of times, then "END" is displayed, but no number is shown.

·
Banned
904 Posts
It will show the number. The code it blinks before end is 61, which means no codes. Not sure why your light came on but didnt throw a code. Try disconnecting the battery for about 15 mins to clear it and see if it comes back on..

·
Mud Life Crisis
627 Posts
Seems like my 08 may have done that when it was time for maintenance. It won't give a code, just the blinking check engine and the wrench stays on. I wouldn't take my word for it, I'm fairly new to the RZR world!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like my 08 may have done that when it was time for maintenance. It won't give a code, just the blinking check engine and the wrench stays on. I wouldn't take my word for it, I'm fairly new to the RZR world!
That could be, I'mm fairly new to the RZR world too.
This time it did set a code. So I now know how the blink codes work. Thanks everyone for your help.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Jen,

That is correct, but he said his wrench came on AFTER he initiated the diagnostic feature. If it would have been on prior to that, then yes, I would guess maintenance.

That could be, I'mm fairly new to the RZR world too.
This time it did set a code. So I now know how the blink codes work. Thanks everyone for your help.
Do you have the manual for your RzR? If not, let me know and I can direct you to the link to download it. If you look in your manual, it will tell you what the codes are AND how to turn off the maintenance wrench and a few other things.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a service manual for an /08, which I thought it was when I bought it. After I checked the serial no. I discovered it is actually an /09. I am assuming that the codes are the same??? Yes the wrench only shows up at start up and after initiating the blink sequence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts