Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up getting about 2-1/2" of total lift with this kit, with no binding in the CV's so I'm happy with the end result. If we decide to go with more lift, I will need to make what my friend in the stock car industry calls "bump stops" to limit the amount of turning you can do. This will create a slightly larger turning radius but also prevent the front wheels from turning far enough to cause binding with a higher amount of lift.

Every component of this lift kit is made with 1/4" thick steel with maximum amount of material around all new Shock mounting locations for maximum strength. This kit like all of our Lift Kits will come with a LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!! We can do this because we KNOW we wont have to ship you a replacement kit ;)

Here it is....

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much?

I'm thinkin its going to be listed at $219 plus shipping. After my friend picked it up, he is arguing with me that its not a 2-1/2" lift, he is claiming its taller, a fair bit taller so I need to make sure it is what I say it is before we start a major production run.

That being said, if you are interested in doing a little testing for me, send me a PM and we can work out a better price for you ;)

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
RDC does it again!!!!! Paul you know I would have this if I was lifting my RZR XP, but I need to keep it w/o a lift for the trails. I guess I might have to relift the 850.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts