Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any groups or rides planned in wv,va, tn, nc or sc ???? Sometime this fall maybe.... I have contacts with about 6 other razors that like to go....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im near Charlotte and we will be going to Carolina Adventure World this coming Thursday and then again on the 30th. The more the marrier!

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
Are there any groups or rides planned in wv,va, tn, nc or sc ???? Sometime this fall maybe.... I have contacts with about 6 other razors that like to go....
Where are you in the foothills?

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O.K. I am located above hickory, nc.. Oreo that is what me and some guys are planning as well. I believe right now we are planning to go up on friday evening on Oct 22. As of now there is 6 or 7 rzrs.

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some of the other guy's might be the people you know as well oreo. These guys are from s.c.

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hio and flyr, when would you guys like to go and what kind of riding do you like ?

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
Technical, fast, slow, fun, campfires, whatever. I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride. I hate dust, unless I'm leading.

Where are you guys going? We usually go to Brimstone or Windrock(Coal Creek).

Hickory? Is that pronounced hick-o-ry or hick-ry?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll have to check my schedule for OCT. I think the ride we were planning was gonna go overnite. Gonna camp somewhere.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where you gonna stay that Friday nite?
The calendar says I'm off. Let's stay in touch till closer to time.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Technical, fast, slow, fun, campfires, whatever. I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride. I hate dust, unless I'm leading.

Where are you guys going? We usually go to Brimstone or Windrock(Coal Creek).

Hickory? Is that pronounced hick-o-ry or hick-ry?
i'm with fly on the riding

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
thought so

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: in south east or mid east....??

Well, yeah it's hick-ry. And I am with you guys as well. I don't like the dust either. I went to brown mountain today and fell in with some four wheelers on trail #1. It has a pretty difficult rock section through it and while they were out trying to hold the four wheeler's up, I never had to get out of my unit and I took routes they wouldn't think about. Needless to say I should get a kickback from the dealer when they go buy one... We are planning on staying that friday night. You can call me if you wanna stay in touch that way. I am planning on taking my 4 year old so he should have a time too...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey. My buddy and I just bought a couple 2012 RZR S LE's. We live in Huntersville/Cornelius. We are going to hit CAW on Saturday 9/17. Any tips on good places other than CAW and Brown Mtn to ride around NC, SC, TN is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Went to CAW last week end great time nice trails but very dry most creeks and rivers dried up. Lake Houser atv park is near shelby nc decent lots of mud and some creek rideing. Plan to try Durhamtown plantation in GA end of this month and Royal blue in October. Looking for someplace for a long thanksgiving week end ?
jeff Rutherfordton NC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts