Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here install a Razorback Belt Belt Temp Gauge on a 2022 Pro XP 2 seater? I was looking that the clutch housing and installing the sensor at the 1 o'clock position is going to put the sensor very close to the charge tube. Watched three videos and two of the three mounted at the 1 O'clock position and another mounted it at the 3 O'clock. Th3 # O'clock position seems like the best location on my machine but I was wondering where everyone else ended up mounting their sensors. Any photos/videos will be greatly appreciated.

I thinking that I need to move down a little more toward the charging tube in order to avoid the ridge inside of the case
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Light Automotive design

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are on my 2020 Pro 4
I think it's the same setup you got
View attachment 706172 View attachment 706173
Thank you for the pictures. I'm feeling more confident in putting it in the 1 o'clock position. I have the newer sensor which is about a quarter of an inch longer than the older one. I figured that about an inch and a half of the sensor will be sticking out on top then I need to plug in the connector on top of that so I think it will be a total of a inch and 3 quarters.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Secondary on the Pro's is ridiculously easy to remove:
  • Remove belt
  • Remove bolt that holds secondary in place
  • Keep track of how many shims are behind the bolt
  • Remove secondary (it's not pressed on)
  • reverse to install
Youtube Hunterworks if you rather a visual.

·
Premium Member
2020 Pro XP 4 Premium
802 Posts
I think I'm going to end up having to do the sam thing but I'm not looking forward to pulling the secondary. What year and model do you have?
I have a 2020 Pro Premium 4 and the secondary just pulled right off the only problem is trying to torque it couldn't find a way to hold it so I just hit it a couple times with an impact, been a year or so and no problems.

·
Registered
132 Posts
As others have said easy job pulling the secondary off just make sure you don’t lose any of the washers when you pull the bolt out. I also did mine from the inside it’s a lot easier than the outside.
I pull my primary and secondary after every ride to clean and blow them out.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Wood

1 - 20 of 28 Posts