Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
polaris is saying there s kit conversion only fits 09-10 model years ,whats different the rep just says it wont even bolt up .what the ? i did find a kit at side by side sport looks the same as polariss kit comes with rhino complete axles except for the steering assemble, it just has extentions for that but it has a option of 1.5 front and 1.5 rear wich will give you 3 inchs longer wheel base whats that do? is it worth it 90.00 more kit was about 1500

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think people have bolted the factory "S" kit on an '08 with no problems.... Polaris doesn't say it will fit the '08 due to even less reinforcements than LT years ('09 and up). I went with the Super ATV + 5 myself, hopefully somebody who installed the factory upgrade will chime in.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could only afford a older model 08 are they still good tho i am going to buy the rear frame plate and shock mount rienforcment and maby the frame bones what do you think about the frame bones r they worth getting ,,do the frames hold up well new frames sell for 1100.00 i thought that was cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts