Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· EE
309 Posts
Is the machine all stock? Is the preload cranked way up? Have you measured to to find out how far off it actually is? Hard to tell with the crooked "straight edge" in the pictures. More details will help us diagnose.

• Haha
Reactions: T/O

· Registered
2,701 Posts
Looks like your suspension is at full droop in the rear.

First question..
Do you understand how the radius rods work?

· Registered
631 Posts
Looks like you alignment machine needs to be replaced with something straight. Try setting a laser light on a 5 gallon bucket to approximate axle height. Measure so that it passes the front and rear rim lip of the REAR wheel at the same distance out. This will give you a straight edge. Then check the front wheel lip measurements at front and rear edge the same way. You will get toe at wheel diameter. Do this at both sides

· Registered
2022 razor pro xp ultimate
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the machine all stock? Is the preload cranked way up? Have you measured to to find out how far off it actually is? Hard to tell with the crooked "straight edge" in the pictures. More details will help us diagnose.
Stock yes. The straight edge I just grabbed it quick. It’s off probably an inch. So I guess I’ll say it’s 8 inches of movement
Many are delivered poorly aligned, front and rear. Though to tell how bad it is with your janky straight edge, but it probably needs a 4 wheel alignment.
lol. U think I’m stupid. I just through that up to wheel. Quick. I’m not aligning it. Believe me I am well aware it’s not perfect straight. Ok so it’s only 8 inches of movement in a half stroke. I could push the machine all the way down it’s just sitting at ride height. I just showed an example. As I push down more wheels toe even more yet.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like your suspension is at full droop in the rear.

First question..
Do you understand how the radius rods work?
And yes well aware what bars do
How bout a pic of the whole machine from the front and back? Looks like you have a lift or a lot of preload added by the axle angle in one pic
ok. Yep I’ll send. It’s stock haven’t touched anything but put a few assoeries on it. Rebound is way to fast on shocks. Can’t adjust that. Going slow they slam over harsh bumps. Faster it’s fine. Supposed to come with front cam. That’s not there. Left front cv boot rubs lower a arm. Head lights bounce up and down. Driven clutch slams like a fr They use a ebs driven. But not a ebs drive. Turbo leaks. Radiator and cooler bounce around rubbing together. Stupid u can’t unlock rear end. Rt rear tire wearing faster than rt left. Not sure how that’s possible. It seems like I had it happen twice like it unlocks. Idk. My goid friends work in engineering in Roseau. Believe me they r scratching there heads on this one. Iv owned about 12 of these rangers to razors and never had a lick of any problems. I’m sending my 2020 razor down here to use. I’m done driving this one. O and it’s about 1800 miles one way. I hauled this one down here for the winter not testing it enough at home first. But it’s flat land at home. Iv ran a dealership. Iv worked on this stuff my whole life pretty much. Raced there sleds and arctic cats. Been the test pilot on their things for years. Not that up on these new engines but fixed just about anything u can ask. The geometry on rear of this model can’t b right. Think about it. They r pivoting that rear axles in wrong location because the can’t use can ams design. With the extra top link. It is impossible to make this rear run straight like it is designed. So u guys can say it is possible it’s not. It should not have rear wheel steering. Lol!!! Joke!! I’m not trying to bash Polaris we r looking for ideas to fix these problems!!!!!!!!!! I’m telling u this in consideration for a intelligent response. Not a I know everything. It’s not u. Either Iv contacted many and they think I’m just joking around. But I predicted these problems beginning of December. Iv only ridn it in mountains about 35 miles. Now it sitting. In lake havasue. So if anyone has smart ideas we would appreciate it. Thank u all for listening to my long book. Lol!!! Hope everyone with razors that see this can send their thoughts. Would b appreciated a whole bunch. Keep in contact if I guys would with any issues u may b having. Hope there isn’t to many of these out there that r like this but we will see. Thanks again can’t wait for your guys responses. Take care !!!! My cell is 2186841339. If I wanna text me or call that’s fine too. Because I’m not always on net. So. Thanks. !!!!!

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Complete sentences are your friend.
And yes well aware what bars do

ok. Yep I’ll send. It’s stock haven’t touched anything but put a few assoeries on it. Rebound is way to fast on shocks. Can’t adjust that. Going slow they slam over harsh bumps. Faster it’s fine. Supposed to come with front cam. That’s not there. Left front cv boot rubs lower a arm. Head lights bounce up and down. Driven clutch slams like a fr They use a ebs driven. But not a ebs drive. Turbo leaks. Radiator and cooler bounce around rubbing together. Stupid u can’t unlock rear end. Rt rear tire wearing faster than rt left. Not sure how that’s possible. It seems like I had it happen twice like it unlocks. Idk. My goid friends work in engineering in Roseau. Believe me they r scratching there heads on this one. Iv owned about 12 of these rangers to razors and never had a lick of any problems. I’m sending my 2020 razor down here to use. I’m done driving this one. O and it’s about 1800 miles one way. I hauled this one down here for the winter not testing it enough at home first. But it’s flat land at home. Iv ran a dealership. Iv worked on this stuff my whole life pretty much. Raced there sleds and arctic cats. Been the test pilot on their things for years. Not that up on these new engines but fixed just about anything u can ask. The geometry on rear of this model can’t b right. Think about it. They r pivoting that rear axles in wrong location because the can’t use can ams design. With the extra top link. It is impossible to make this rear run straight like it is designed. So u guys can say it is possible it’s not. It should not have rear wheel steering. Lol!!! Joke!! I’m not trying to bash Polaris we r looking for ideas to fix these problems!!!!!!!!!! I’m telling u this in consideration for a intelligent response. Not a I know everything. It’s not u. Either Iv contacted many and they think I’m just joking around. But I predicted these problems beginning of December. Iv only ridn it in mountains about 35 miles. Now it sitting. In lake havasue. So if anyone has smart ideas we would appreciate it. Thank u all for listening to my long book. Lol!!! Hope everyone with razors that see this can send their thoughts. Would b appreciated a whole bunch. Keep in contact if I guys would with any issues u may b having. Hope there isn’t to many of these out there that r like this but we will see. Thanks again can’t wait for your guys responses. Take care !!!! My cell is 2186841339. If I wanna text me or call that’s fine too. Because I’m not always on net. So. Thanks. !!!!!
146 miles on machine forgot to add that. Lol!!!

· Premium Member
2021 PXP4 Ultimate
1,105 Posts
Stock yes. The straight edge I just grabbed it quick. It’s off probably an inch. So I guess I’ll say it’s 8 inches of movement

lol. U think I’m stupid. I just through that up to wheel. Quick. I’m not aligning it. Believe me I am well aware it’s not perfect straight. Ok so it’s only 8 inches of movement in a half stroke. I could push the machine all the way down it’s just sitting at ride height. I just showed an example. As I push down more wheels toe even more yet.
I don’t think you’re stupid, but it’s not advisable to use a not-straight straight edge to measure how far out of alignment your rig is. Good luck getting everything squared away.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don’t think you’re stupid, but it’s not advisable to use a not-straight straight edge to measure how far out of alignment your rig is. Good luck getting everything squared away.
It was just for an example. Sorry I’ll go buy a 10 foot peice of angle iron. To show everyone. I’ll post new pics so everyone is not confused. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts