Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds a bit funny but I am not really a new member here but I never posted here before until now, so I thought I should at least do it and say hello. I am a moderator/technical support person on another site and I do not own a RZR but own a 2005 Ranger Xp along with a 2001 Honda XR650R. I think this may be the reason why I never posted here before. I started my mechanical skills at the age of 11 buy taking my dads lawn mower apart and being told to put it back together by my dad or It would be the end of me as I know it.

Through the years I restored Old model A cars and trucks and at age 13 I was involved in a friends race car. Since then I have been a part time race engine builder and crew chief until a few years ago. My main profession is in high end commercial electronic security integrations field as a field supervisor/project manager. At this time I am one of the millions of unemployed people due to the fact that the company I was involved with went out of business. I normally frequent the Jawbone area and a friends property out towards the gorman area. Anyway that is a little on who I am and just wanted to say hello for the first time here:)......

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Welcome! Have you considered moving to a RZR. I understand most ride moves do not happen when you are not employed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Have you considered moving to a RZR. I understand most ride moves do not happen when you are not employed.
To be honest, The RZR really does not fill the job that the ranger is expected to do. I pull trailers and Bring down firewood from the hills on our friends property and it is expected to do work more then 50% of the time and fun as a secondary role. When things get better money wise I will consider a new 2012 or 2013 Ranger Xp to replace the one I have now.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
welcome to the forum. Joined Sep 08 that's a long time to lurk. I hope you find a better job than you had and can buy a RZR

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to the forum. Joined Sep 08 that's a long time to lurk. I hope you find a better job than you had and can buy a RZR
Thank you all for the hospitality and greetings. Have had my hands full elsewhere and not much time to post. sometimes I think I play around on this computer way to much and devote way to much time to it. looking at the post icons I think they need to add a upsidedown california flag to the batch as well:rofl3:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts