Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/rally-karts-for-racing-dreamz?col=-26267

Please visit our fund raising campaign and if you can contribute, please do. If you cannot, please, share it with friends and family.

Racing Dreamz is trying to bring you the best in karting. A new type of karting. Rally Karts. A major motorcycle company(I bet you can guess which company) and Racing Dreamz is partnering up to build and distribute these. We're shooting for 3 sizes, a youth and two 'cc models for adults or big kids. But Racing Dreamz needs to raise $20,000 to begin production. There are some pretty good rewards for your contribution also. So, if you can, please help. Just click on the above link. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These will be similiar but based on other models than the Yamaha and a totally different body style.

I've been kicking around the idea of a Rally kart for years in my head. It was just yesterday that the bike company and I got together and really talk about it. We'll be using their distribution network for all the sales in the U.S. and Canada.

I talked with the Formula Cross guys and with what they are charging for just the chassis and using your Yamaha ATV, it's pretty darn high. We can bring ours to market for half of what they charge and it will be a formidable challenger. :)

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The owners of TK have promised us a demo to try out now for over a year. Always been an excuse after another for reason they can deliver. Too many unkept promises and assurances. So there is and has been a trust issue with TK and me for quite some time. I've tried to give them the benefit of doubt too long. Plus, the cost of a TK that would compare is about $10K over budget for the same thing we can build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts