Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rally on the Rocks​ is less than a month away! The event is May 13-16, 2015 and you can register at Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks ?. THIS IS AN EVENT YOU CAN"T MISS! Zbroz Racing home of EXIT Shocks/Ars-FX​ will be doing free install for #ARSFX Components. We will also be offering installs on #EXITShocks Stage 3 Kit as well for the #RZR1000. So call us at 435-753-7774 to set up an install appointment in Moab!

If you want to upgrade your shocks or get a stage 3 spring/valving kit for your RZR... so that you are prepared for Moab, order them two weeks in advance and we will make sure they are finished for you to use at Rally on the Rocks!

ROTR is always a great event and we hope to see you guys there as well!

Snowmobiles Parts, Aftermarket ATV Parts, Aftermarket Snowmobile Parts | 435-753-7774

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Nate as we discussed put me down for a stage 3 shock kit and install for my 14 1k.
Also need 2 sets of lower radius rods in black for xp900's.
I also need radius rods for my 1k but wanting silver. Any chance or am I stuck with black?
thx..
toby

·
Vendor
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Toby, you will be the first guy on the list. We'll make sure to bring 2 extra XP900 Balck radius rods for you as well!

With the Radius rods, we only have them in black, blue, orange, red, and white. What colors did you want of your 1K?

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Guess I will choose between black or red. Full set. I am sure you will have plenty on hand.
I am sure some stickers will "magically" appear on my machine again...lol

·
Old but not slow
3,175 Posts
Hey guys. Thanks for the help putting the front axle in my 570 Friday night at the rally. Made my life a lot easier Saturday. You folks rock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts