Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
211 Posts
We will be there! Zbroz Racing will have the High Performance Suspension Upgrades you've been looking for. A-Arms, Trailing Arms, Radius Rods, EXIT Shocks, Spring Kits and Stage 3 ReValve/ReSpring Kits! Call us at 435-753-7774 Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:00pm MST to place your order and we will bring it with us. We will also be offering installation but reserve your day and time soon as they fill up quick. Tell us that you are a RZR Forum member and get 10% OFF!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm going to be in Utah just before the event for work, so I'm going to stick around and check out the vendors etc. Do you have to register just to go to the vendor area, or is that open to public?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm going to be in Utah just before the event for work, so I'm going to stick around and check out the vendors etc. Do you have to register just to go to the vendor area, or is that open to public?
Im.not sure this year first year. We registered for some rides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Premium Member
7,416 Posts
Open to the public. Several local businesses rent out machines, too.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
257 Posts
Open to the public. Several local businesses rent out machines, too.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro
Great thanks! I'm looking forward to checking it out.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
We'll be there! We'll have the booth set up for parts, and then a bunch of dudes will just be there to ride. I can't go this year. :crying
What do u recommend for spare parts to bring?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using RZRForums.net mobile app
No need to bring the axles SuperATV will have the Rhino 2.0 axles here!! Their tie rod kits are pretty bommer as well!! :wink

21 - 27 of 27 Posts