Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,458 Posts
Most likely all the affordable lodging is gone. Dry camping in the arena infield is probably still available. We've gone once, it's a great experience!

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,458 Posts
If you want to go, register and sign up for the rides you want now! They fill up fast.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,458 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,458 Posts

·
5,729 Posts
We'll be there! We'll have the booth set up for parts, and then a bunch of dudes will just be there to ride. I can't go this year. :crying
What do u recommend for spare parts to bring?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using RZRForums.net mobile app
Hopefully you won't need anything, but.....Denver is right. Axles, belt, and tools. You shouldn't need much else unless you get a little wild. Maybe some tire plugs or a spare. We'll be there with a bunch of spare parts if anything crazy happens.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We'll be there! We'll have the booth set up for parts, and then a bunch of dudes will just be there to ride. I can't go this year. :crying
What do u recommend for spare parts to bring?

Hopefully you won't need anything, but.....Denver is right. Axles, belt, and tools. You shouldn't need much else unless you get a little wild. Maybe some tire plugs or a spare. We'll be there with a bunch of spare parts if anything crazy happens.
Perfect that's what I was curious about if u guys were gunna have any parts like stearing rods or ball joints. We will be bringing 3 sets of spare tires and wheels so should be good there. Also a good amount of axles and belts. Have rode around st george area but never moab. We from washigton so alot different riding terrain

1 - 20 of 27 Posts