Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A thread to get some organized (non-ROTR) night rides for different trails during the rally week!
Please post trail, meetup location and time for any late afternoon or night rides.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
There is normally one on Moab Rim Thursday at dusk. Meet at the trailhead.

There is also a Friday night Hells Revenge at the trailhead. dusk at the trailhead.
@07turbo might have more details as well.

·
Vendor
1,550 Posts
A thread to get some organized (non-ROTR) night rides for different trails during the rally week!
Please post trail, meetup location and time for any late afternoon or night rides.
As Shane posted, we do Moab Rim on Thursday and Hell’s Revenge on Friday. We meet at the trailheads at dusk.

We are a vendor and our booth is in the arena. Stop by and let us know if you would like to join in.

·
Vendor
1,550 Posts
What extra lights are you guys running?
Lots. Lol
I have a 40 inch Rigid, two Rigid Sideshooters, a Rigid 10 inch in the grill and another 10 inch in the Turbo hood and two Rigid’s in my rear fender flares.

Have two 6 foot Buggy Whips and rock lights. I need lots of light.

I usually lead and light up the trail for those behind me.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Lots. Lol
I have a 40 inch Rigid, two Rigid Sideshooters, a Rigid 10 inch in the grill and another 10 inch in the Turbo hood and two Rigid’s in my rear fender flares.

Sounds like fun, but I do not have any "rock" lights or any additional lighting in the rear.

BTW good to see you guys at the Colorado SXS Expo at Budweiser

·
Vendor
1,550 Posts
Lots. Lol

Sounds like fun, but I do not have any "rock" lights or any additional lighting in the rear.

BTW good to see you guys at the Colorado SXS Expo at Budweiser
Don’t let that keep you from joining us. There are plenty of cars with lights that you can get in the middle of and not have any problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts