·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Yep. We'll have 4 of us there.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey turkey hunter thinking about coming up to this even from the just south of Pittsburgh area, I noticed on the web site camping is permitted will you guys be staying the entire weekend? Also what kind of numbers are we looking at for this event? Looked at website and looks like a good time. I saw helmet required and no alcohol. Is alcohol allowed in camping area for after the ride? Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am planning to ride at Rock Run for the weekend and would like to hook up with some other RZR riders. Rock Run is an awesome place, a bunch of new trails this year. Helmets are required, plenty of beverages are consumed, but it is still a very mellow place.:redrzr:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm IN!

Will be getting there 7PM Friday for the night ride and staying till Sunday afternoon.

Find Me- Blue/Tan lifted ford excursion and small gray wolf toy hauler.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Been thinking about going to this before. Let us know what you think of the event after its over. Rock Run is one of my favorite places to ride besides SSRT.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am planning to ride at Rock Run for the weekend and would like to hook up with some other RZR riders. Rock Run is an awesome place, a bunch of new trails this year. Helmets are required, plenty of beverages are consumed, but it is still a very mellow place.:redrzr:
Slowpoke, are you going there by yourself? Will you be camping out?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I will be travelling there friday am, hoping to have a couple of my local riders meeting up there. I will be camping until sunday. Hopefully we can get forum members to camp close together and meet some new riding folks! Look for grey Silverado pulling a white V-nose toy hauler. Oh and look for a guy who looks just like George Clooney, that won't be me but tell George hello.:redrzr:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Hey turkey hunter thinking about coming up to this even from the just south of Pittsburgh area, I noticed on the web site camping is permitted will you guys be staying the entire weekend? Also what kind of numbers are we looking at for this event? Looked at website and looks like a good time. I saw helmet required and no alcohol. Is alcohol allowed in camping area for after the ride? Thanks
Yes on helmets. No problem after riding in the camping are with drinking. Last year I would say around 500 - 700 people. Some pretty neat competions and alot of fun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im planning on going there by myself coz wifey is working. plan on tent camping, but havent made any reservations yet. im new into this thing so hopefully will have a great time. plan on heading there friday morning so can join in for the night riding, and head back home sunday morning.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't think they make camping reservations. Rock Run has lots of space....

Lets pick on of the campgrounds and all forum members try to get in the same one, they have 4 different campgrounds now. Good deal?

Russ-

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have always stayed at the red oak grounds, this one is down the hill behind the welcome center to the right. Any of the campgrounds will be fine and if its busy we may not have choices. I wont be in till 7PM Friday so if others get there early post up where your at!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I will be arriving Friday AM, I can save sites if we can decide where. Red Oak is good. "The Pines" offers shelter from wind and sun and an overview of the place. The Pines also is adjacent to the practice track meant for kids if there will be any of those critters along.:redrzr:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I only have a tent, so any of those areas that allow tent camping is good for me. Planning on arriving there friday am as well to get settled down early and start riding early.

·
Registered
97 Posts
All of the camp areas allow, and are suitable for all types of campers. Any first-timers feel free to PM me, I will give you my phone#. I can help with directions, details etc. This should be a great time!:ride::redrzr:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm in for this trip, bringing my rzr, my brothers rzr and also my sons tagging along in his rzr 170 probably do some riding in my passenger seat of mine also. We are looking at arriving by 10am Friday morning. First trip to this place. Would also like to meet up with any others whom plan on camping together. I did talk to lady on Thursday and she said she would reserve spots but since its my first trip I have no idea what's the best. Look forward to the trip

·
Registered
97 Posts
JKL20- PM me again, I promise not to accidently delete it again. I suggest "The Pines" camp area but am open to suggestions. The weather forecast is looking great, the riding forecast even greater. Things I have learned on previous Rock Run trips:
The staff is very freindly and helpful
Dry firewood is sold by a vendor right at the entrance very reasonably
GPS's will take you on some undesirable routes, take rte 36 into Patton, at the Chevy dealer in the middle of town 36 makes a sharp turn and there are Rock Run signs from that point (3miles or so)
There is a good sized grocery store and gas station in Patton
This place is BIG bring lots of fuel
Anyone going, feel free to PM me, I will give you my cell# and more info:ride::redrzr:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts