Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need drivers that raced or wanting to race to tell us what you want.

Good or bad we want the feedback if you raced and why did you not come back?

We want to know what will get you out to race your machine.

What is a good price to pay for entry?

What do you want to race 2hrs 3hrs 4hrs?

Do you want the series to go to different tracks?

This new company that bought the series will do just about anything to get and keep racers. The park owner will do want they need to do to make the course right.

Please take a minute and give feedback good or bad thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
The track improvements were great Saturday! By the amount of equipment on site you can see how committed the new owners are to the series. The track still rutted up after a few laps, but I know they are working to correct that issue and it will just take some time. There is no other series where you can get this much racing for your money. If you're in to sxs racing I would recommend trying it out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't made it down yet, but hopefully either June or Sep. But maybe some places a little bit more North, I live in PA but wouldn't mind a 5-6 hr drive for an amazing race such as the UTVRR. There are a lot of people up this way that would love to run the Rally Raid, especially all those that run the GNCC. As far as entry fees, I think the price point is not to bad. The GNCC is an $80 dollar entry and that is only a 1hr race of tight, door to door racing.

Again I think the UTVRR has a huge following up here in the North/North East, and the biggest thing detouring fellow racers from coming down is the drive.

With that being said, would love to hear some future ideas!!!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
98 Posts
For me, I don't have corporate backing, LOL, so most important would be machine survivability. Therefore, a wider, cleaner course would be desirable. I love the MX portion. I raced last September and hit a tree. Have finally gotten "Pearl" back to race form with major strengthening and protection. But if it happens again, wife says I'm done (we'll see about that) but with the course the way it was, I would maybe try two races a year. If the course is kinder, I will definitely attend more races. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just watched the course video! Much more hospitable than the setup last fall, I can dig it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts