Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong but for the standard rzr the racertech springs are single rate in the front? If so is there any real advantage to having the racertech front springs over the cheaper Super ATV.

I understand that dual rate will be better than single but in the front I don't believe the racer tech are dual rate for a standard rzr.

I think the satv springs are 125 and 150 (optional) and the racer techs are 175 I believe. Again someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just put the racertech springs on...WELL worth the money. The ride was much better AND it gave me about 3 more inches of clearance. I ride with my buddy who has a stock commander and I climbing rocks much easier than he was. Absolutely worth the extra money.

Correct me if I'm wrong but for the standard rzr the racertech springs are single rate in the front? If so is there any real advantage to having the racertech front springs over the cheaper Super ATV.

I understand that dual rate will be better than single but in the front I don't believe the racer tech are dual rate for a standard rzr.

I think the satv springs are 125 and 150 (optional) and the racer techs are 175 I believe. Again someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I don't know about the racertech springs. But I did have the superatv front springs and it made a huge difference over the stock junk. They were the 150 lb springs.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Buy the racertech springs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts